Frequently asked questions - Customising the System
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Sage One Accounting
Customising the System
- Are you able to limit User Access?
Yes, you can limit user access by choosing Control User Access on the Administration menu. Permissions can be set per user.
- I would like to fully customize my documents, am I able to do this?
I would like to fully customize my documents, am I able to do this? The Sage One Report Designer is a Windows desktop tool that you can download and use to create your own customer and supplier invoice and statement layouts. For more information on customizing reports, go to Customize Your Reports using the Sage One Report Designer in the online help. Steps to customize:
- Load the Sage One Report Designer. Choose the type of layout to customize.
- Change the layout for your business. Note: Your company logo cannot be added onto the layout you are customizing.
- Ensure that your company logo has been selected under your Company Details – Document Setup and Logos. Save the layout.
- Under Company Details – Report Layouts, choose the customized layout you wish to use for each report.
- How do I change my banking details, telephone number and email address that appears on my customer and supplier documents?
Some information can be added to your company setup that will allow you to print information on documents such as invoices and statements. Select Manage Companies from the Company menu, then click on the edit button on the company that you wish to edit. Select the Additional Details tab to add company information. Your logo can be added by choosing the Document Setup and Logos tab. Your logo can be added by choosing the Document Setup and Logos tab. Banking details, for example, can be added to the Customer Document Messages tab to display and print each time an invoice is processed. Should you require additional customizations, you will need to use the Sage One Report Designer.