All the important software notifications you must know about!
1 October 2016
28 September 2016
- Nedbank Bank Feed Notification - Resolved.
Resolved - Yodlee is experiencing connection issues on their platform which is causing all bank feeds not to connect. Yodlee is attending to the matter. Please import your bank statements manually until the problem is resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
15 September 2016
- Sage One Bank Feed Notification - Resolved.
Resolved - Yodlee are experiencing connection issues on their platform which is causing all bank feeds to not connect. Yodlee is attending to the matter. Please import your bank statements manually until the problem is resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
14 September 2016
- Sage One Accounting application upgrade completed.
Your Sage One Accounting account is updated successfully.
Updates in this Release:
1) Trial Balance: Additional date options and custom dates have been added.
2) Report Filters: Years will now be displayed as the financial year-end date. For example: Financial Year 1 March 2016 to 28 February 2017 will no longer be referred to as the 2016 year, but 2017.
3) Transaction User Defined Fields: Transaction user defined fields have been implemented on Banking and Journals. To add additional information to your transactions, access the user defined fields from the Detail section in Banking and Journals.
Banking Changes – Duplicate Transactions:
Based on feedback we have received from many of our customers, we have made the following changes for duplicates:
1) Duplicates Found: This will no longer open up the Detail section and require you to select View Duplicates – it will automatically open the Possible Duplicate Transactions pop-up.
2) Keep Duplicates: A new bulk action button has been added to select to keep duplicate transactions.
Multi-Currency and Time Tracking – Beta ends 1 October 2016!
After a successful beta for Multi-Currency and Time Tracking, these features will remain free until 30 September 2016. From 1 October, there will be a charge of R79 per month, per company.
13 September 2016
- Scheduled downtime on Wednesday, 14 September 2016.
Your Sage One account will be unavailable from 18:30 PM until 22:30 PM on Wednesday, 14 September 2016 for an application upgrade. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
12 September 2016
- FNB are experiencing connectivity errors with Bank Feeds.
Click here for a workaround on getting your bank feeds into Sage One with a manual refresh. We will keep this notification posted with updates.
25 August 2016
- Unexpected downtime this morning - Systems are back up and running.
The Sage One service is restored. We apologize for the disruption and inconvenience this has caused.
19 August 2016
- Bank Feeds for Standard Bank not refreshing.
Confirm whether you are on the old Standard Bank site (Online banking uses Card Number) or on the new Standard Bank site (Online banking login using email address).
Steps to follow:
1) Deactivate your current Bank Feeds (Banking...Transactions...Manage Bank Feeds).
2) Set up your bank feeds again. Select the SBSA (Online banking login uses Email) option:
3) Enter your login details (Email address and password):
4) Click on the Next button.
5) You will receive an SMS from Standard Bank South Africa with an OTP Number. Enter the OTP Number and click on the OK button.
Once you have completed all the screens, your Bank Feeds will be refreshed.